Tuesday, May 30, 2006
test post

book cover for Terrier

Book cover for Tamora Pierce's
upcoming novel Terrier

Yo! Testing 1, 2, 3... I can't view my blog until I post something and I really was planningleave it at 1, 2, 3 but well, I thought I might as well make to something out of this post, but seeing as how I still have no idea for a philosophical rant at this moment I'll just start with this:

The book cover for Tamora Pierce's upcoming novel, Terrier is floating around on amazon and I have to say that I love the cover art. The art on this one has the same feel as the recent re-release of her books and they look a lot better than her earlier book covers. (I really wish i had enough money to dump my current collection and buy the hadrbound re-release) And look, notice the little kitty hiding behind her? Could that be Faithful appearing 200 years before the time of the Alanna books where she first appeared? The suspense is killing me! The book is scheduled for a US release date of October 24, 2006. Who knows how long I'll have to wait before either Fully Booked or Power Books decide to make copies available here?

Anyway, for more info on TP and her other books, visit her official website.
posted by Samantha @ 11:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
.
About Me

Name:Samantha
Aka:Alianne, firetiger_06
About Me:Anime fangirl, using a class requirement as a reason to create another blog which she promises to maintain unlike her many other blogs. A shoujo-ai fangirl hoping to see a shoujo-ai convention here in the Philippines. Likes eating noodles. Dreams of one day owning a chain of successful stores that sell Anime merchandise. Hates reading, watching, and hearing about damsels in distress and works really hard not to be one herself.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Layout

Hehe my current obession: Layla and Sora from Kaleido Star. I fooled around with some templates that can be found here The picture is a screencap from the series with some minor tweaks to it.

Ah, I just notice it when i was using IE to view this blog (I usually use firefox) The caption on the pics don't appear where they should when i view this page using Internet Explorer. They look fine when you view it with firefox. I'll have to look into it. ^_^;

Links
Fanlistings

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER